Easily preparing toasted pizza, muffins, and more just got easier with the newest launch from KRUPS.
KRUPS’ latest kitchen innovation is the FBC413 Toaster Oven ($199.99), which just launched in May 2013.
With five functions to select from including: toast, bake, convection bake, broil, and defrost, this machine has the large capacity to accommodate six slices of toast, a 12-inch pizza, six-cup muffin pans, a Pryex 11-cup baking dish, and much more!
- Bake: 25°increments from 150°to 450°;
- Convection Bake: 25°increments from 150°to 450°; Convection Bake function circulates heated air around food for faster and even cooking results
- Toast: nine levels of browning with countdown timer
- Broil: uses top elements only, high / low options
- Defrost: gently and evenly defrosts using convection fan
Patented dual sets of quartz heating elements (one set above, one below) cause food to heat 30 percent faster and offer ultra-precise temperature control, while patented quartz cycling technology alternates 1,600 watts of power to each set of heating elements to produce maximum radiant heat.
The machine’s design features a stainless steel, high-end finish on both the sides and top of the unit with door accents, along with an illuminated LCD control panel featuring easy-to-use controls and high quality, soft-touch buttons. The machine’s non-stick interior surface is durable and easy to clean.