Mia + Finn has introduced the newest block-printed patterns of Orla and James, to its bedding collection, and James and Oscar to its table collection. Inspired by Victorian and turn-of-the-century French designs, Mia + Finn’s patterns are colorful, fresh, and easily paired together to create a sophisticated yet playful style for both the kitchen and bedroom.
Inspired by designer Caroline Defrance’s roots in France, designed in Brooklyn and hand-crafted in the heart of Rajasthan, India, all of Mia + Finn’s duvets, sheets, pillow shams and table linens are created with age-old techniques and strong tradition of textile fabrication. The Mia + Finn collection is available in a variety of complementary colors and patterns that add that perfect touch of individual style to any kitchen or bathroom.
Mia +Finn Product Line and Features:
- Bedding collection includes duvet covers, fitted and flat sheets and pillow shams all made of 300 thread count cotton percale (Starting MSRP $27.00) as well as 100 percent cotton hand-made quilts.
- Table collection includes napkins (MSRP $40.00, set of four), coasters (MSRP $12.00, set of four) and tablecloths (MSRP $105.00, 104 x 70 in.)
- Easily mix and match all patterns in the bedroom or kitchen to create a unique style
- All bedding comes in reusable cotton voile bags and pouches
- One of a kind block printed linens